Below is a brief summary of the outcome of the GLC VIII Embodied Leadership Kick-off meeting – you can find the full summary of the meeting here.
- We discussed the what Embodied Leadership means to us:
- Being present with emotion
- Intense emotion
- Three intelligences in the body, head, heart and gut
- Speaking from the felt unknown
- We discussed possible Jolts related to Embodied Leadership
- Posting as a sculpture, what does a leader look like?
- Flash dance
- Question to further explore: What stops you from embodying yourself as a leader?
- We discussed possible theme for GLC IX – Agency (discussion to be continued).
Next meeting is planned for January 8 at 18:30-20:30 at Tokyo Creators.